• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowy is going into school tomorrow to promote 'Make Mine Chocolate' campaign!

**Ilovelops**

Alpha Buck
Please wish Snowy luck for tomorrow. He has been invited into a local primary school tomorrow. The children have been learning about living creatures, and as it's the children's last week before Easter, I am taking the opportunity to highlight the 'Make Mine Chocolate' campaign.

He's not going to be handled by the children, but I'm taking him in in his indoor cage, for the children to observe. I will be putting signs on the cage about the campaign and of course talking to the children about rabbit care and that 'rabbits are not just for Easter' :)

Ooh good luck! Gregory is doing the same thing on Thursday - Year 1 have a pet shop as their role play area so thought it was a great opportunity to go in and talk about MMC!

Good Luck for your debut Snowy.

The teenagers at the school I work in always ask after Truffle and Bean. They always want me to bring them in! I have told them that we aren't in primary school now. :lol:

They always try to get them involved in some of the school drama shows that we do! I would like to think that my buns are quite theatrical and take after their dad.

Back