• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else claiming back their living room and shifting their rabbits outside :D

Sam_Spice

Mama Doe
Since its going to be nice and warm this week (or so the weatherman assures me! :lol:) we decided to move our four inmates out to the garage. They all spend everyday from 6am-8pm outside anyway so it makes sense to finally evict them all from the living room (where the on/off heating, on/off lights, constant yelling and constant music is booming so is probably driving them nuts anyway :lol:).

Yesturday, me and Sarah cleaned out the double garage and moved their NIC setups out there, which somehow took at least three hours!! :censored::censored: Once again (although amazing) the NIC cubes drove us insane and now we are dreading shipping the whole lot to our new house at the end of june :lol: and have decided the rabbits are the last thing were going to move when it comes to the week we move house haha :lol:

Only downside is no lighting in their so we have to resort to a torch when we go to feed/check them around 1am ish always fun lol.

Last night they all seemed cosy and warm when we went in, they do amaze me how hot they get when there in a little ball and snuggled together :D Amazing Spice seemed fine (who normally sulks for about a week whenever we change her home) and Ozzy seemed to be sulking hehe. Elsa and Joe seemed standardly unfazed lol.

Will post pictures if i ever find my camera USB wire, but to be honest it looks exactly the same as it did when they were indoors lol

My indoor bunnys have been outside for a trot today :D
Just rung the bloke who does gardens, to see how much it'll cost me to get some nice flagstones layed & a nice big run built onto the shed
Hope i dont have to move house anytime soon :lol:

my pair got evicted a few weeks ago.. but they live upstairs now :love::love::love:

cage is perfect for travel so if i find a few million quid im out of here like a shot no messing :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If I ever manage to get Juno & Fiver bonded they will be evicted to my spare Lavender Lodge asap, Juno needs to extra space & stimulation and I need the peace & quiet! :lol:

my house buns were due to go outside for days now its getting warmer, however due to today we are going to move alyssa to our room during the night now i think :cry:

Ours are out all the time, except at night in the winter when they come into the conservatory. We've still got their stuff in there just in case there's a really cold night. We had them in one night last week for instance.

Mine are upstairs too:)

Mine too ! I got fed up of then peeing on my rug :lol::lol: They now pee on my bed...;) Think they may be up for another move!

I have to say though.... excellent alarm clocks... 6.30am straight up onto the bed demanding breakfast, whiskers in face and if that doesn't work the jumping on head usually does the trick :lol::lol::lol:

hehe mine jumped on our heads too when they were in our room! they didn't survive in the bedroom for very long once Ozzy arrived hehe :p

Back