• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Three boys and a stroppy girl

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
These are the four that Helen (The Duchess) bonded for me last week. By the time we collected them they were all happy together but the move seems to have moved things back a step.

They are now in a dog crate in their shed to try and get things back to where they were.

The boys are all very happy together... it's just Willow that's taking the time.

116resized-1.jpg

The three laying together are the boys, the girl (Willow) is the one sitting on her own. The cage is one I borrowed to bring them home in, they had to go back in for a while yesterday while I made room for the dog crate.

129resized-1.jpg

128resized.jpg

130resized.jpg

126resized-1.jpg

i missed the tread is that simon in there with willow an co if it is blimmmmey id didnt think simon would take to boys, i would of though willow would reval with 3 boys :lol:

i missed the tread is that simon in there with willow an co if it is blimmmmey id didnt think simon would take to boys, i would of though willow would reval with 3 boys :lol:

Yep that's Simon. He took to the other boys straight away, not a single problem! It's Willow that's holding things up, she's ok with Smudge most of the time but is still going for him occasionally.... Jasper is bearing the brunt of things but he's being so good :love:

A stroppy eyeliner bunny???

Mmmmmmmmm who does that remind me of?:lol:

I can't imagine :lol:

A little update...

There was chasing in the night cos I found fur in there this morning (all Jaspers).

I had to clean them while they were still in the cage so I herded them into the litter tray. After I cleaned them things were calm with them all sitting together so to keep it like that for a while i did this...

Photo0241resized.jpg

and the result was this....
Photo0238resized.jpg

Photo0240resized.jpg

Photo0242resized.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Kerry.

That dog crate really suits you :lol::lol:

Sorry, back to the matter in hand.

I think that she will come round. They all look happy enough together and I am sure that with just a few more days, they WILL settle. If not, I think Aunty Jill will have Willow in a heartbeat!

Fingers crossed for them......

:love::love::love:

Oh Kerry.

That dog crate really suits you :lol::lol:

Sorry, back to the matter in hand.

I think that she will come round. They all look happy enough together and I am sure that with just a few more days, they WILL settle. If not, I think Aunty Jill will have Willow in a heartbeat!

Fingers crossed for them......

:love::love::love:

Thanks... it is a bit of a tight fit though :lol:

I'm just really hoping I don't have to go back to 2 pairs... the boys are all so happy together!

There was no fur pulled overnight. I've been leaving them to it today... but I just went out to have a look what was going on, they were all sat in the litter tray and Willow was next to Jasper!!
It's definate progress :thumb:

Awh, They all love each other really! I am convinced that she will end up loving them all madly.

Keep up the good work with the nerves of steel Kerry!

Back