• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

25mm polystyrene for insulation purposes, two pallets

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Bryn's just called me he has 25mm polystyrene for insulation purposes, two pallets worth, if anyone needs it? We have use it in the past to insulate our hutches, need any give me a shout, it's free.

Oooooh that's fab! If we were nearer I'd take you up on the offer - as we're currently doing a playhouse for some of the buns :D:cry:

forgot to say we can split the packs, we have put false wall in our shed etc and put it in the middle of the two walls, it keeps cool in summer and warm in winter, tiz good :thumb:

Oooooh that's fab! If we were nearer I'd take you up on the offer - as we're currently doing a playhouse for some of the buns :D:cry:

I will see if any of the guys at Bryn's work do deliveries your way, leave it with me :thumb:

If you don't mind I'll ask Lou at Hopper Haven if she's interested - we've lots of sheds at the rescue that need insulating.
When do you need an answer by?

If you don't mind I'll ask Lou at Hopper Haven if she's interested - we've lots of sheds at the rescue that need insulating.
When do you need an answer by?

Brill hun ask :wave:, I sent Debbie a message earlier about it, but not sure if she has seen it. Will find out when I need to know by and let you know :wave:

Awwwww Kay, I will see if there are any deliveries going your way too, will know more tomorrow.

I've seen Lou today and Hopper Haven would love some for insulating the rabbit sheds.
Whereabouts is it, or do you know if there are any deliveries going Redditch way~?

I am going to cheshire this afternoon, then to southport tomorrow if thats any help kayj :D :D

Would need to know asap as I will be leaving from gloucester about 7pm :D :D

Back