• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eric and Ernie are WERRY SAD

Eric: Ernie, it's tomorrow you know!

Ernie: What's tomorrow?

Eric: Mummy is going to Starlights to see our friends.:wave::wave:

Ernie: Can we go too?

Eric: No, Mummy says we are not allowed to go.:evil:

Ernie: Why not?

Eric: Because she says we might find ourselves girlfriends.

Ernie: But what's wrong with that?:p:p:p

Eric: Mummy doesn't trust us:(:(

Ernie: Why Not? Weezzz vewwy good Boyz

Eric: I know. But she thinks, we'll be trouble

Ernie: Is she going to get rid of us and bring 2 more home

Eric: NOOOOOOO. SHe says she going to help Auntie Kris clean out all the buns, because she is poorly

Ernie: oh. That's good. SO she is coming home again to look after us then?

Eric: Yes. But I wish we could have a wifey each. Oh well maybe next time:):) Say hello to all of Starlights buns Ernie.

Ernie: Hello Everyone:wave::wave:

aww its ok she will never replace you and maybe once you behave even more you can be bonded with your sister honey and all be a happy group maybe... x

aww its ok she will never replace you and maybe once you behave even more you can be bonded with your sister honey and all be a happy group maybe... x

Eric: Mummy thinks we don't know about Honey but we do!!!!:lol::lol::lol: We can smell her!

Ernie: I think she must be beautiful, becoz sometimes mummy says to me "Hello beautiful girl errrrr boy!!" So she must be telling her that she's beautiful and then forgets weezz boyz!!:lol::lol:

Eric: I wish we could just have a peep at her, because I only want a gorgeous girlie coming in here with us.

Ernie: but we might not be able to have wifeys, remember we used to have our fights!!

Eric: But we don't now

Ernie: If you keep trying to hump me, we might:lol::lol:

Eric: We know mummy loves us so much, so I don't think she'll get others instead

Ernie: I think we're safe for the moment!!:lol::lol:

Hey boys!
Make sure mummy gives Blue and his new wifey lots of nose rubs!
She'll be home to see you soon....and who knows....maybe she will fall for some of the beautiful girlies at Auntie Krises house!
x

Hey boys!
Make sure mummy gives Blue and his new wifey lots of nose rubs!
She'll be home to see you soon....and who knows....maybe she will fall for some of the beautiful girlies at Auntie Krises house!
x
ERIC Mummy said she didn't give Blue and Ollie a cuddle but she did think they made a lovely couple.
ANyway...........

ERIC: mummy came back empty handed:evil::evil::evil:
ERNIE: Are you sure?
ERIC: YES! I checked all her pockets and not a bun in sight!
ERNIE: did you check indoors. That's where Honey is. I think she's hiding them, like she's hiding Honey!
ERIC: No I don't think she is, She said there were so many gorgeous buns, that she wouldn't be able to choose!
ERNIE" She could have bought them ALL home and then we could all be friends
ERIC: that's the problem you see, she doesn't believe we would be nice!
ERNIE: well I think we should prove her wrong then!!! Give me a cuddle!!!
ERIC: Get off me Ernie you're such a girl!!!!

I think E&E should of come to me for the day if your being so orrible and abandoning them!:lol::lol:

Back