• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies, would you like to be a hoomin for a day?

Mazda

Warren Veteran
Mai: Hello RU! I have a question for all you bunnies, Would you like to be a hoomin for a day?

Pebble: I dont thinks i would like to be a hoomin for a day... i would miss my loovely hay. You says mummy that hoomins cant eat hay or somink! I loves my hay!! And hoomins have to work, us bunnies can sleep and binky all we want! I never see you binky mummy! and how would i get my nose rubs? You hoomins dont give each other nose rubs!!

Bailey: Hello, i would loves to be a hoomin for a day. You can eat chocolite and, and drink tea! and eat biccys! I love hoomins! x

Hoomin: Hi Pebbles, I think I would like to be a bunny for a day. Bunnies get to slepp and do nothing while we have to work and stress. But I think I would miss going on holiday. Hmm can i be a Hoomin/Rabbit type thing?

Koda: I don't want to be a hoomin, I'm a big lazy bun, it seems like hard work to me. You never seem to rest. Bunny life suits me fine!!

Pebble: Hello hoomin, sure you can be a rabbit hoomin thing! That sounds good! Konda, i agree... all to busy for me!

Eric: I don't want to be a hoomin, I want to be waited on hand and foot, not be the one to do the cleaning, and all that!

Ernie: I love being a rabbit, because my mummy gives me lots of cuddles. I wouldn't get nearly as many if I was a hoomin

Eric: I like being a bunny because I am loved so much

Ernie: Yes we are, but there are some buns that might not like being a bunny because no-one loves them:cry::cry:
I think weeez very lucky Buns aren't we Eric?

Eric: Yes we are:p:pYAAAAAWWWWWN
Time for Sleepsies!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Charlie: Wont like to be hoomin. you have to have jobs wen hoomin. mummy not like her job. but it paiz for tweets. and me and Autumn like our tweets.

Autumn: and the vets Charls, dont forget her.

Charlie: Id rather forget her. she spiked me and put a thing in my moufs plllakkk eggghhhh. Bunny any days.

Autumn: I have to admit loungin in the sun the other day, nibbling grass, not that was gooooood. Never had that at my over house. You never see humins eating grass. thats cos it special, far too good for humins.

Sophie: I dunno bout being hoomin, but I'd love to be anover bunny, and watch mummy run around after me!

Granite: Yeah but its not that funny.

Sophie: thats cos your a goody four pawz

Granite: Guys? What do you think?

Charlie: Well, Sophie there are some words she says now that Ive never heard her say until you came along.

Autumn: Dunno if that is good or bad though!

Louisa : I would be very much surprised if Ogs would be a human for the day, too much work for him :lol: He literally sleeps for the whole day and when I get home :lol:

Oggie : Wat mumms said.

ETA - He cant even be bothered to get up to eat his hay, so hes struggling to eat it whilst flopped out :roll:

Last edited:
Houdini: I tink i'd like to be a hoomin so i could chase those crows who keep plucking my fur out, see how they like it ;)

Peanut: I wouldn't like to be a hoomin, i have too much fun watching Mum trying to catch me :lol:

Elliott: Hoomin?? Oh yes please, i could just eat, eat and eat all sorts!! I do love my food.

Cassie: I love my bunny friends too much to be a hoomin

Phoebe: I'm too shy to be a hoomin, I woud miss Benji too much too.

Benji: I'd like to be a hoomin for a day, the world is one big adventure :p

Frankie: I would get to see more girls if i was hoomin. Yeah, i wanna be hoomin!

Fidget: Frankie! Stop being rude! I don't know if i'd like to be hoomin. It looks like fun when i see mummy laughing and dancing and singing but sometimes she is shouting and crying and that doesn't look like much fun so i wouldn't like to be hoomin then but i like to lick mummy's tears when she is upset.

Frankie: You're so soppy Fidget! God!

Fidget: Silence you! I am boss and i'll beat you up if you're not careful :p

Frankie: Yeah right Fidget the Midget!

Laura: Neither of you would enjoy being human having to look after you little terrors! :love:

arthur: yes id like to be hoomin but only for a day so i can tell my bossy hoomin mum that its not my bedtime and i am allowed to dig out into next doors garden!!! oh yessiy! and i could sit on the sofa all day i mean hoomins dont really go to work do they its jsut an excuse for us to go to bed!!!!
dora: no thankyou. i like to graze all day and my hoomin is always dieting.. not for me thankyou and she eats horrible foods not yummy grass hay and pellets tho i do like the apples she sometimes has plus id have to live in that awful hoomin hutch which has laminat floors which are way too slippery adn horrible....
coco: i duno i dont mind i am a hubun any way right? i got my hoomin to love me and i talk to the other 2 when im in the garden so im best of both plus if i beg really hard occasionally the hoomins give me toast oh yes id be a hoomin to have toast ... x

Back