• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fred and Nomad-U/D 1st April-All Going Well So Far :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Bonding in progress...................................:shock:

vibes please...............................

Last edited:
*gulp* I don't believe you just mentioned the 'B' word Jane - I think you're starting to enjoy it. :lol::lol:

Good luck. xxx

Ha ha, sending tons of good bonding vibes.
Bonding going on here too, the kitchen has currently been taken over by Boots, Holly, Lilly and Daisy. Not feeling the love just yet but not too much chasing going on now 24 hrs later so fingers crossed.
Hope it all goes smoothly for you! x

Well, Rogy is 3 yrs (about) and Barney is 4 (about). They are both completely unrelated and are both from rescues bought 2 years apart.

While the easiest combo is usually buck/doe I really think it comes down to the personality of the buns :).

Rogy has always been very sociable and friendly and Barneyboy is so easygoing. I was very lucky.

Thinking of you!!

Ooooh! There seems to have been lots of successful boy bondings recently! How's it going, Jane?

Ooooh! There seems to have been lots of successful boy bondings recently! How's it going, Jane?

Well nothing too dramatic so far........apart from my hyperventilating episodes !!

Nomad appears to be OK about being 'Beta Buck' at the moment. But over the last hour he has been a bit more assertive. No chasing or fur pulling yet. But no grooming of themselves or each other either.

Here Nomad is asleep in a litter tray whilst Fred sits and waits. Not sure what he's waiting for though !!

002-11.jpg

Back