• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sand pit/ digging pit! what do you think of this?

I think its a great idea - i'd fill it with soil from the garden. My Frankie would love it, little digger that he is, unfortunately he's a chewer too so the wood wouldn't last a day.

mine had digging boxes with soil in them but they just pooped in them and did not dig once:roll: Might be worth bearing that in mind before spending alot on a decent sand pit

I have a long plant pot (that was cheap) that used to be filled with herbs! Anyway, it has been sat empty for a long time and yesterday I was out in the garden, trying to plant some new plants (waste of time, they are already eaten :roll::lol:!) and filled this pot up with some dirt. 2 of the 4 bun's loved it! I do have to keep topping it up as the dirt get everywhere but it does the job!

Sounds like a great idea as long as you don't have cats! My three have all decided the dug over bit of the garden I'm planning to grow veg in is their new litter tray :roll:

Back