• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've got Eclipse home/with nice pics

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Just been to pick up his ashes and broke down again :cry: he's in a lovely little pouch with White fake flowers on the top. I'm sat he in tears I still feel like it's my fault :cry: I'm going to bury his ashes in a pot under a rose bush I bought for him :cry:

Last edited:
I hope having him home again will bring you some comfort. In time I'm sure you will be able to look at his rose bush and remember all the happy times once again. Thinking of you.

CNV00013.jpg

This had Will's ashes in.Since we scattered her it now has her favourite toys in.Think B & Dill will have a pouch[hopefully not for a very long time].your pouch sounds lovely-well as lovely as these things can be.:cry:

Today feels almost as hard as the day he died :cry: At least Jack has been given a clean bill of health :)

Binky Free my little baby :cry:
Here's what he came in.. I took the flower off to keep it :cry:

Picture543.jpg

Certificate of individual cremation :cry:
Picture545.jpg

His special rose bush :cry:

Picture550.jpg

That is so lovely :cry:

When i got Blackie home i felt awful and blamed myself. Now i can look at his Urn and remember the good times :) I talk to him all the time as if he never left which i think helps ease the pain. I look at his photos or videos and i have a little cry because hes gone and because im happy i got to have him in my life.

It gets easier, i promise....everyone handles loss in different ways and for me i was happy to have his urn home and i could start to move on.....I hope for you it wont take long for the pain to go away and you can remember him and be happy :)

Big hugs to you xxxxx

Sending hugs your way xxx
that is a wonderful thing you have done! Dont be so hard on yourself these things do happen :(
xxx

Lovely pictures.you are such a caring person.I know its horrible when people say this,but time is a great healer.You never get over it but you learn to remember good times without the pain.

Back