• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Three Boys

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Well last night I began bonding three boys for a lady I recently met.

She had wanted to adopt a female for her single boy, but due to accommodation restraints (not big enough to rehome to) I suggested we tried her existing first - that way at least she'd have a lovely group, one set of good sized accommodation and she would see some fantastic behaviour.

I collected them on my way home from work and they have been quite happily bonding themselves ever since. I do hope it works out. I would have to say that I always thought that bonding boys was harder than a mixed group, but now I would reserve judgment following on from last weeks three boys/1 girl group and now this (fingers crossed).

Thing is, you should see these lovely buns - you could fit them all in your pocket!!!

img_2240.jpg

IMG_2242.jpg

They do look small enough to fit into your pocket!!
Goodluck with bonding them, hope all goes well :)

*Gulp*..............................:shock:

Good luck !! :wave:

I know Jane, extraordinary to say the least, but there have only been good signs so far. This may all change obviously when they feel less stressed from being taken out of their own environment, but there has already been grooming between the single fella and the other pair.

Will be watching like a hawk today, but not sure how much I will be needed...

oh theyre so dinky!!.....very good looking bunnies too,I hopes it works out,sooner you than me bonding 3 boys(not that I've ever tried!:lol:)

oh theyre so dinky!!.....very good looking bunnies too,I hopes it works out,sooner you than me bonding 3 boys(not that I've ever tried!:lol:)

I know it's a bit mad, but it was worth a try. So far, it seems that they really just love each others company.

I have just been asked though (by phone), what happens if they are okay for 6 months and then it kicks off....well the answer is I don't know other than try and rebond and if it fails, then the owner can look at rehoming another bun.

It can only be the same as mixed pairs/groups falling out when it's spring - it happens.

Bonding vibes please everyone, just in case I need them later!

I know it's a bit mad, but it was worth a try. So far, it seems that they really just love each others company.

I have just been asked though (by phone), what happens if they are okay for 6 months and then it kicks off....well the answer is I don't know other than try and rebond and if it fails, then the owner can look at rehoming another bun.

It can only be the same as mixed pairs/groups falling out when it's spring - it happens.

Bonding vibes please everyone, just in case I need them later!

It does indeed happen....I had to take Angel out of my trio and also have split Alexander and Cinders in the last 2 weeks.....spring seems to have hit with a vengance this year!

It does indeed happen....I had to take Angel out of my trio and also have split Alexander and Cinders in the last 2 weeks.....spring seems to have hit with a vengance this year!

Oh my goodness - I hope my 2 boys behave themselves. I don't want to go backwards with these 2.

Good luck Duchess - the boys are lovely and I hope it all works out well for them:love::love::love:

Oh my goodness - I hope my 2 boys behave themselves. I don't want to go backwards with these 2.

Good luck Duchess - the boys are lovely and I hope it all works out well for them:love::love::love:

Oh please don't worry about your lovely group breaking up - I think it's just that I see so many bonds that I am bound to hear about the ones that go a little wonky!

Back