• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Idiot People - Got Him Though! Ha!

aussiebun

Alpha Buck
I was asked today by a total moron, amoeba, creton, if humans can catch myxo by eating cooked wild rabbit. This person loves to wind me up, and is always sharing his stories about his rabbit killing adventures and jokes to me about how good a casserole my buns would make :evil:

My answer?? "Hope so!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: well i think there is some diease a human can catch from them, i think they can get EC from them if the bunny is surfering from it. could be wrong but good answer :lol:

Oh dont you just love the 'origional comedians' :roll:

The amount of 'how big a pot would you need for all those Rabbits' comments I get :evil:
The sad thing is these muppets actually believe they are humourous :roll:

:lol::lol:Fab!

The buns were in the run yesterday, and dad picked bailey up (he wont go near pebble, she HATES him, and bites him :lol:) and shouted to mum... get the slow cooker out! :shock::roll: Nice eh?

Oh dont you just love the 'origional comedians' :roll:

The amount of 'how big a pot would you need for all those Rabbits' comments I get :evil:
The sad thing is these muppets actually believe they are humourous :roll:

Jane, you know Michelle (now RSPCA Inspector) one day someone was wanting to buy a rabbit and they had a friend with them who kept making 'jokes' about eating the rabbit.

Michelle took it for so long and then stopped the sale!! I actually found THAT rather amusing ;)

Jane, you know Michelle (now RSPCA Inspector) one day someone was wanting to buy a rabbit and they had a friend with them who kept making 'jokes' about eating the rabbit.

Michelle took it for so long and then stopped the sale!! I actually found THAT rather amusing ;)

I can just see Michelle doing that !! :lol:

Good on 'er :thumb:

I would have said yes, you can. And then told him that his genitalia will become scabbed itchy and raw then fall off. Followed by a sweet smile.......
I have actually done this. Worked a treat.
From then on, every time you see them ask how their scabble balls are, or if they sorted out the problen 'down there' :D

:lol: well i think there is some diease a human can catch from them, i think they can get EC from them if the bunny is surfering from it. could be wrong but good answer :lol:

Only if the human is immuno-compromised, but I don't think it could be caught from the rabbit if the rabbit had been cooked properly and eaten, as the heat should kill the protozoa off.

I would have said yes, you can. And then told him that his genitalia will become scabbed itchy and raw then fall off. Followed by a sweet smile.......
I have actually done this. Worked a treat.
From then on, every time you see them ask how their scabble balls are, or if they sorted out the problen 'down there' :D

Oh my god - I love this!! I'm so gonna try this next time!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back