• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Random Licking

huppie

Mama Doe
My male bunny Rambaldi has taken to licking anything in sight. He doesn't have any front teeth so I assumed it was because he couldn't chew things. That only really worked when he was licking whicker. This morning I have seen him lick some bricks, the ramp into the top of the hutch, the cushion on the sun-chair (which he had jumped onto) and the sun-chair (plastic).

Any ideas?

Does anyone elses bun do this?

Emma

he could be just senting things. Ted took a notion to lick her toilet pan in the house :shock:, she gives it more affection than me. :lol:

Bean licks everything, our trousers, cushions, the oven door, the sofa, the door frames...everything. Including Truffle who gets lots and lots of love.

I once read that licking cushions and trousers was a sign of them saying 'I love you...but not that much!' :lol::lol::lol: charming. I have just stuck with the 'I Love you' bit!

Back