• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pair of rescues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
Went to a show yesterday and came back with these lovely ladies the breeder who had them had to home them very quickly as he found out after getting them that hes extremerley allergic to thier type of fur after he brought them in he had like blood blisters all over his skin that came into contact with them:shock:
chiunsale015.jpg

chiunsale003.jpg

chiunsale008.jpg

chiunsale009.jpg

my friend had to take the bucks as i just dont have anymore room at the min luckly these 2 girlies live together quite happerly

thier so pretty and thier eyes are amazing thier like a lilic colour.
cant get over how friendly they are love to be brushed on your lap.
you really dont see these buns about any more shame really thier so nice.
very tempted to keep them but i know i cant i promised no more breeds consentrate on what ive already got no more pet bunnies:(

Are they a bit fat?
Have they been used as breeding bunnies before they went to the man who is allergic?

Rabswood

yes the guy got them from another breeder who had been breeding them and has 600+ best in shows under his belt last year the most out of any brc exibitor and yer i think thier abit on the podgy side.

Im sure someone would give them a great retirement home from here as they are lovely bunnies, or are you saying that you are wanting to sell them?

Im sure someone would give them a great retirement home from here as they are lovely bunnies, or are you saying that you are wanting to sell them?

im just asking for the money i had to pay for them to stop the guy ''ringing'' them as he said as he wouldnt give them away unless he got money for them ive even said that id let them go for less than wat i had to fork out.
so i guess thats selling just at the moment i cant afford to thrown money away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back