• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please meet Oscar (formally Pickle frm ARC)

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Please meet our lovely new bunny Oscar (formally Pickle) who we adopted from ARC at the weekend to live with our recently bereved Izzy.

He has been bouncing around the garden and is a very high jumper and managed to get up onto the bin! He is still a bit wary of us but is eating well and seems really happy. Izzy has been sitting back and watching him bound around the garden so i was unable to get a pic of them together :roll:

He really is a lovely boy :love: :love: :love:

2645nya.jpg

169gjdf.jpg

25gtf1f.jpg

Awwww, I wonder if he was one of the babies I cuddled when I visited Zoe. She gave me two of them to hold, I think, but I would not be able to recognise them any more now they are so big. :)

:wave: Hi - he is gorgeous. I help clean Donna's bunnies once a week and always loved cuddling him and his brother and mummy. He looks sooooo happy in his new home :love:

Oscar is getting even braver today!
He came running for his breakfast this morning and came running over to me when i went in to the garden, had a quick sniff of me then ran away! :love: :love:

Back