• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carrier bag baby - new update post 34!!

gkf9

Warren Scout
Just taken Coco in for his myxi jab tonight. My friend works at the vets and asked me to go through to the back and handed me the cutest little bun I've ever seen! A teeeny white lop with blue eyes, 'she' has 2 injured legs but hasn't had a full check up yet or been sexed.

Somebody found her this afternoon wrapped in a carrier bag at the side of the road, it's just beyond words isn't it. :censored: I can't stop thinking about her or what state the mum and other babies must be in!

My friend knows I keep contemplating getting a wife for Coco, but I'm just not sure if she's 'the one'. Even if it does turn out that she's a girl I think she'd be too small for him (I'm no bonding expert but she's smaller than his head) and even if I did what if they don't bond!? :? My heads all over the place, if she's ok the RSPCA will come for her when she's had splits put on her legs.

Anyway, just had to share - wish I'd got a pic, she was so friendly and didn't mind one bit being held - unlike my feisty lump!

Lets just hope the owner gets their just deserts when their time comes! :censored:

Last edited:
There are no words for this - disgusting, despicable and appalling just doesn't cover it :censored:

I'm glad she was found and is being looked after. I hope her mum and brothers and sisters are ok :(

:censored::censored::censored::censored::cry::cry:

Poor little mite :( If you need any help if she is going to be permanently disabled then let me know - she may not be able to hop about properly if she survives :cry::cry:

Let us know how this little one gets on :love:

You should go get her as a friend for your bunny! Seems like she deserves a loving home and you can give it to her :)
Helen xx

poor wee mite:cry:

oddly we seem to be pucked to be there when these buns are handed in...and we always end up taking them on....

i had this recently with casper..hed been attacked or kicked or both and was badly injured in his mouth and his lower lip was split in half with bits missing and going necrotic..and he was clean and dry and fed and this guy dumped him at the vets ( a plus i guess) and said hed found it in the car park..where itd bene raining hard etc...:roll::roll:

some people.......

i really hope this little one can be helped or if its too bad be pts and the owner found and have the same odne to them..ooh makes me soooo mad.:evil:

if this wee mite makes it..youll have a new bun very soon....;)

:censored::censored::censored::censored::cry::cry:

Poor little mite :( If you need any help if she is going to be permanently disabled then let me know - she may not be able to hop about properly if she survives :cry::cry:

Let us know how this little one gets on :love:

Thanks Jaypot and for everybody's concern. My friend is on lates today so should have an update tonight.

Have been looking through some old bonding posts and found some positives about bonding opposite sizes - someone had bonded a giant with a mini lop so trying to convince myself that it wouldn't work is getting harder! :lol:

Carrier bag baby - Update with pic!

UPDATE:
Apparently a receptionist at the vets said she wanted the bun for her daughter :roll: but now she needs treatment she has changed her mind! Only one leg looks like it is damaged and they can't splint it so it needs a cast. We are hoping to foster her as she needs 3 weeks cage rest for the bone to mend.

Fingers crossed we can help her (and who knows she may end up staying :lol:).

Here she is... :love:
photo-4.jpg

How can anyone do this to this gorgeous little baby!

I hope she finds a home - I know if she had been brought into where I work she would be coming home with me!

Back