• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really can't decide!!!

Princess Jess*

Warren Scout
I REALLY want to rescue 2 buns from my local rescue centre...but my OH says it's not a good idea (he's not keen on bunnies :cry:) but...I check on the website everyday and can't help wanting to home them!!! How easy is it to keep 2 lots of bunnies?? ie. 2 pairs. Any other helpful advice/tips before I do do something on impulse :oops:

i have 3 pairs, 2 in the shed, one in the house, and tbh, don't take the decision lightly. u should never ever buy or rescue an animal on impulse. I love my bunnies to bits and have only what is within my means x

I have two pairs, dont really see how its different to having one pair so long as you have the space to house them an the money to pay any vets bills. My boyfriend wasnt keen on bunnies until ours first came to live with us, now he loves them! He doesnt love them enough to let me keep indoor bunnies yet but he might well come round!

I keep two pairs. It takes up more time but as long as you can afford it it's pretty similar to having one pair :)

Back