• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues - How many on your waiting list?

devoted2buns

Mama Doe
Just interested and to make people aware of how many buns are curruntly waiting to come into rescue. I guess I am lucky, i only have 6 at the moment.

We have 15..but I've not been adding anymore for the last week or so
Having to ask people to ring back in 2-3 weeks and have had to turn away 10 buns a RSPCA inspector wanted us to take:(

We have an extra 6 coming in this week not on the list..they are urgents..so after that can move to top of waiting list..

How many do you have in Julie?

i have 15 in at the moment. More than both my local rescues put together.:roll: Wish I had the room, time, funding to take in more but I just cant. Maybe rescues on here could help others out when they are quiet/have space. Wishfull thinking I know!! :roll: how many have you got? you must be bursting at the seams :cry:

I think we've got about 24 ready to go & probably another 20 - 30 in the rescue that are coming through the system, although only chloe knows the real answer as to how many we have.....It's supposed to be 40 but we've got some more fosterers so she's sneaked a few more in. I know the waiting list is building up. There are a couple of cashy/angoras on it & 2 from up the road which are "non urgent" & I think there are even more behind them. Trouble is the people who wait patiently keep getting bumped down because we get buns like the REY coming in who are desperate.

sorry im not a rescue with a waiting list but wantedto say the numbers posted so far are shocking:( so many poor buns.I really wish i could help:(

Back