• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stupid crows

Pringle

Warren Veteran
:evil::censored:.
I really don't know what to do. Is their anything i can get to scare crows away, i had this problem last summer but they have already started!! i had rabbits out in the runs and a crow came along and pecked Annies bum :cry: she ran off... i ran out and scared it away but im really worried as all the rabbits are very friendly and would just go up and sniff it, and im worried it pecks their eyes or gets them :cry:....

They are fine when they are in their shed/run as its wire mesh but i have the runs from zoo plus that it can get its beak through bars.

When their in their runs i dont supervise them every minute, i will pod along tidying or doing what i have to do and just keep checking every now and again, now im constantly staring at them as the stupid crows keep going to them :cry::cry:

oh no! :shock:
What about a scarecrow? :lol:
Sorry i dont know how to keep them away... ive never had this problem :(
None of our birds are brave enough to be out there when we are... and they dont go near the buns or the dog.. :(

The magpies were harassing my lot today but the final straw came when one got mugged for some fur by a sparrow...:shock:

i have the same problem with my zoo plus run, they do it right in front on me. I have even put a hutch in there so the buns could hide but they dont give a monkeys, poor houdini has bald patches from where they have plucked his fur out. They seem to have laid off for now, no idea what to suggest. good luck!

Dont worry the crows wont peck your bunnies out,they are after the bunnies fur for their nests.can you pluck some of the fur out your moulting buns and leave it on the ground for the crows

well i did think about puting some food out for the birds too but i was worried that would encourage them to go for the buns, i always leave fur lying about, will try do this more when their in run, i think i will try the cd thing and maybe get a wind chime to try keep them away. thanks xx

Back