• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cashmere Lop Wanted

allsaintzs

New Kit
Im looking for a female baby cashmere lop, I live in Brighton and dont mind traveling a little if someone has one for sale!! My Cashmere lop just died and im very upset as she was only two years old and had lots of things wrong with her from the day we got her. SO if anyone can help me find a simillar Rabbit I would be so grateful.

There are many buns that need rescueing, why not try a local rescue?
Theres also all kinds of buns and you might be interested in....
Maybe getting a bun similar to your old one will remind you too much of her.

But do try the rescue centers as many buns need need loving homes!

McAdder1.jpg

McAdder - I NEED A HOME* UPDATED INFO*
McAdder is a tan cashmere lop cross male bunny born in approximately March 2007. He was dumped at London Wildcare on 6th March 2009 along with other rabbits in cardboard boxes. McAdder was neutered during the week beginning 7th March 2009 and he is looking for a home with a neutered female. Volunteer Kyle has nominated McAdder as his bunny of the week because he is apparently a right cuddlepuss who "purred" when Kyle cuddled him. McAdder has very long fur and will need regular grooming. He is now neutered and is looking for a home with a neutered female.

McAdder can be found at Bobtails Rescue

http://www.bobtailsrescue.org.uk/contact.asp

ETA and another one

Melchett1.jpg

Melchett - I NEED A HOME*UPDATED INFO*
Melchett is a cashmere white and tan cashmere lop cross male bunny. We estimate that he was born sometime between October 2007 and March 2008. He was dumped at London Wildcare along with some other rabbits, on 6th March 2009 in cardboard boxes. He was very matted on arrival and we have spent lots of time brushing him. He has very long fur and will need regular grooming. He is a little nervous around people at the moment but we are sure he will gain in confidence when he has learnt to trust people. Melchett is now neutered and looking for a home with a neutered female.

Last edited:
i would advise not buying from a breeder as you may find yourself in the same situation in 2 years time. Breeders dont usually care about the rabbits welfare but making a quick buck instead. Rescue buns have a pre MOT so you should be aware of any health problems. Good luck!! :wave:

Back