• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The morning indoors... (many photos)

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
This is our toffee spending this morning indoors.
He feels very comfortable with us indoors but also loves outdoors when the sun is shining and when someone is out there with him.
We have been spoiling him abit as his on his own for now until his new friends are ready for collection :love:
He is litter-trained so he doesnt make too much of a mess... apart from ripping up his newspaper. he has to have two dirtboxes as he likes to sit/sleep in one and the other for his toileting :lol:
He is full of character and i wouldnt want him any different :D

09-03-29049crop.jpg

Having a wash
P3300007.jpg

Saying Hello Ru!
P3300008.jpg

P3300010.jpg

Relaxing
P3300028.jpg

P3300031.jpg

And eating from my hand
P3300054.jpg

a very proud bun!
P3300059.jpg

Sorry for the overload of photos. i cant help myself... :oops:

i think he hasnt any fur under his head/neck so when my mum gets home ill give him a good look over... :?
In one or two of the photos you can see his missing eye, covered in fur now. :love:

ohh!! we was there the other day aswell! damn..
Well we did get some pellets from wiltons in baildon but next time i will go there and have a look. Thank you :)

We got the Excel rabbit pellets... is that ok?
But next time we will get the Science Selective pellet food :)

Yeah that should be ok, but as I said, it is best not to change their food too often, and when you do, do it slowly, so mix it in with the food he is getting at the moment, then decrease the amount of his mix and increase the pellets :)

If it is easier for you to get Excel stick with it unless you get any problems like a mucky bum, which can happen with excel

Yeah that should be ok, but as I said, it is best not to change their food too often, and when you do, do it slowly, so mix it in with the food he is getting at the moment, then decrease the amount of his mix and increase the pellets :)

If it is easier for you to get Excel stick with it unless you get any problems like a mucky bum, which can happen with excel

Yeah we are slowly introducing him to it :D
Well ill see how excel goes and if i do have any problems then i will switch.
Thank you :D

Back