• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puppy

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I can't believe this..

104_1322.jpg

104_1330.jpg

Has became this right before my eyes

pup136.jpg

pup135.jpg

pup148.jpg

^ Enjoying my bed yesterday :roll::lol:

lillian, where did u get her little top from? iv found it so hard getting stuff 2 fit my chi as shes quite a teeny girl, almost 4lbs now though! iv had to 'alter' evrything thats been bought for

Adorable! My fiance wants a chihuahua of his own - we saw one in the pub beer garden last weekend and he couldn't stop watching him and saying 'look at him - he's ace! I want one' hehe All his mates took the mick but he doesn't care :D

lillian, where did u get her little top from? iv found it so hard getting stuff 2 fit my chi as shes quite a teeny girl, almost 4lbs now though! iv had to 'alter' evrything thats been bought for

My mum got her tops from pets at home. They've got some xx small ones :lol:

She's changed so much in the last few months, but only got 2 inches longer :lol:

theres 4 pets at homes nearish 2 us and none of them ever have the xxs in stock in anything! i dont trust ebay coz there never the size they say they are!!

theres 4 pets at homes nearish 2 us and none of them ever have the xxs in stock in anything! i dont trust ebay coz there never the size they say they are!!

Ask them to get them in and leave your name and number for them to call you when they arrive :)

Back