• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Un-litter trained buns!! Argh

p_prod_uk

Mama Doe
Hi guys,

I've got a large shed which is sectioned off in middle. Dude & Poppy live on one side and Angel on the other.
If i bring the buns inside they only poop in their trays, but in the shed they poop EVERYWHERE!! it's driving me nuts.
I know they're marking their territory, but is there anything i can do to try and encourage them to poop in one place?! :roll::lol:

For Charlie I just moved all his poos into the litter tray so he knew they went there.
However if you can find another way, tell me!!!!
Mables having none of it :lol:

:lol: At least they're nuggets. Can you imagine if they were dog-poo style poos everywhere?!?! :shock:

We should think ourselves lucky I guess! :lol:

Angel will not litter train for love nor money. If only it were nuggets of poo I'd cope. The fact that she wees as well isn't best pleasing, especially as I have cream carpets!! I have to put towels down in the hope that she goes on there instead!!

Angel will not litter train for love nor money. If only it were nuggets of poo I'd cope. The fact that she wees as well isn't best pleasing, especially as I have cream carpets!! I have to put towels down in the hope that she goes on there instead!!

Nightmare!! maybe it's in the name?! :D

My 'Angel' is anything but..Angie65 can confirm that. She's a little monster!! (but i love her loads! :love:)

Are they all neutered?

How long have they been living in the shed setup? With rival 'warrens' so close you're going to have trouble stopping them marking.

Hi Tamsin, yes they're all neutered and they've been in the shed since about December. I guess I'll just have to keep the broom handy! :lol:

Back