• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greedy idiot.

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
I got an egg box, his food and an apple and sat on the kitchen floor making this special treat. I was well pleased with it aswell, i mixed the apple with his food and coreee it looked so good i could eat it. Anywho so i put it in his cage and said ' ha that will keep you amused for abit greedy git.' and he threw the eggbox in the air and it opened half way through and all the apple and food droppped out :( Im so disappointed. :lol: He muched it all down and im like ' well that werent the point really' :lol:

Dear god.:roll:

Mr Oggs :D your just making sure your well padded aint ya? :D tell your mummy to leave you alone, or ill have to beat her up! :lol:

:lol::lol: I filled an egg box with hay and dried herbs for Wesley and Honey. Wesley ripped it into 50 pieces:roll:

Lmao! Yep back to the drawing board :lol:

Glad to know he aint the only one then - i thought it was only oggs who just shoved his mouth with food :lol:

And that aint nice vikkei :(

Back