• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit supplies

Princess Jess*

Warren Scout
Hello :wave:

Can anyone tell me of a website/store that sells REALLY good and cheap rabbit supplies?? Anything from treats, toys and houses.

Thanks xx

Yep :) All our buns have had wicker tubes, rolls, sticks, i tend to buy the wicker things as it gives them something to do :) Rather than just a plastic toy xXx

I think I'll try the wicker willow products if they go down well with everyone elses buns. I've always been put off by them as I've assumed them to be messy, I'm not sure why I care as there is a permanent trail of hay throughout my house (doesn't matter how much I vaccuum, there's always some hiding somewhere :roll: )

I've bought my bun all sorts of things, somethings he loves, others he will have a nibble at occassionally and then some other things are a complete waste of time! Big fuss pot that he is

Mine love apple branches off my tree. Dandilion leave (Ive even been known to digg them out of peoples gardens and go to the cemetry for them :O) I ask at the end of the day on the farmers market if I can have their scraps.

I think I will buy the willow stuff as it seems to go down well with everyone. Marmite loves chewing things :) especially cardboard boxes...so thought I'd get him something new to chew on x

Back