• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Buns for ARC

CazScho

Mama Doe
These are my two lovely little foster buns (for ARC). They're brother & sister - Leo has the little mane growning and Lila is his pretty sister. Lila is quite nervy and doesn't especially like being touched, but she loves exploring and is happy as long as you let her approach you rather than the other way round! She's such a beautiful girl. Leo is the more confident of the two and is a very cute young man! He likes a nice nose rub and lurves his hay...

Lila & Leo

P3290291.jpg

Pretty Lila

P3070203.jpg

P3070213.jpg

Cutie Leo!

P3290287.jpg

P3070204.jpg

Awh Caroline. I love those two. But of course you know that as we have Cookie who is their brother!

These two come highly recommended! They are even more beautiful in real life.

lovely buns...i love agouti's...i didn't used to but after fosting one you can't help but realise how pretty they are :love::love:

are these ther ones that were at janice's house? leo looks very familiar.

I have had one or two of this large family with me for bonding, they have all lived at a variety of foster homes, for some strange reason there are still about 6 of this group still looking for homes :cry:

Back