• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help wanted cleaning.

Starlight

Warren Veteran
I have come down really ill with the flu, that most of the day, i am sofa bound, though i try to carry on as normal, i seem to currently getting worse, not better, and its not physically possible for me to clean them fully out, as being outside for too long is making me rather wheezy and coughy.
If anyone could come and even just clean a few hutches, i would be so grateful. I feel so embarrased and useless having to ask, but its best to admit when its too much, than try to bury yourself amongst it.

I am sorry I am too fars away to offer. If I was closer I would.

Im sure some kind person will offer, don't feel bad about asking for help, it happens to the best of 'em. Struggling on will only make yourself worse

Take care of yourself, and get better soon.

hon, you should have said, I would have been more than happy to give you a hand.
Lots of get better vibes coming your way!
x

I'll cross post this at general chat to get more attn.

Thank you Jason. :)

Bluesmum hon, you should have said, I would have been more than happy to give you a hand.
Lots of get better vibes coming your way!
x

Ive just felt so embarrased that im this ill:(, where my immune is so low, i catch everything going and it seems to be 10 times worse, though this is the first time in 3 and a half years i've been too ill to move much, taking tomorrow off college to go doctors, hopefully they can prescribe something to clear my head and chest and i can sort out bun buns.

If i were closer Kris id have helped. Dont worry about asking for help, struggling to do it will only make you worse.

Hope you feel a bit better soon xXx

Kris I am the opposite end of the country so cant help I'm afraid but just a thought, how about trying a local church. I'm not a religious person but my sister attends a church in Twickenham and they have something called a Helping hands programme, where they will go out and help people in the community in need. It can be anything from putting a shelf up, taking someone to hospital, walking a dog whilst someone is ill etc so I'm sure helping clean out rabbits would easily fall into their remit. Quite a few churches offer a similar scheme, might be worth calling yours :)
Hope you feel better soon.

I can come round Wednesday and possibly tomorrow depending on what time I finish work (Will be a late one but could possibly come round about 8?)

if I live near you, I would have. I've been getting 1 to 2 days off w/ all my work done by either Fri. or Sat. I hope you find some1 to help out soon

I can come round Wednesday and possibly tomorrow depending on what time I finish work (Will be a late one but could possibly come round about 8?)

That would be great Lou, i can't even get outside for too long as being outside seems to aggrivate my throat :?
Going doctors at 12 so hopefully will get meds.

Ask them for metacam and baytrill.......That will sort you out. ;)
hope you feel better soon hon, if you're still struggling at the weekend I'll give you a hand cleaning.
xx

I'm trying to figure out a way I could come too. This week mega-busy but I'm working on it...hope you get the meds meanwhile and that they help...

Hi Kris
Had a lovely time helping out yesterday. Sorry if it wasn't a perfect job, but hopefully someone else living closer can go over it again soon!
Thanks for the chocolates - we shared them between us. We LOVE chocs, so it was a pleasure to take them off your hands:lol::lol: Seriously though, you shouldn't have as we were very happy to help.

All the buns are adorable - I do hope they find their forever homes. I don't know how you rescues cope. You all do a brilliant job. I know I couldn't do it.

Anyway, thanks again for making us welcome. We had a lovely time

Jayne xxxx

Nose rubs and cuddles for all the buns!!!:love::love::love::love:

Back