• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can someone find the thread I'm looking for...?! - FOUND IT!

p_prod_uk

Mama Doe
Hi guys, I've been searching for about an hour for a thread where someone had built a MASSIVE enclosure where a huge group were going to be living. I can't find it and was sure it had been posted with a picture within the last few days.

Please can someone find it for me if they know which one I mean as it's driving me nuts and i want to show OH it!

It was a shed within a huge aviary type enclosure at the bottom of someone's garden.

Please put me out my misery!! :D

Last edited:
thanks guys!! was just going to delete the thread as i'd literally just found it myself. Found it by searching the word 'chocolate' (!) as I remembered the OP saying she needed it to get her through the bonding of so many! I had a feeling it was BunnyAddict as well and had already searched her threads - just missed it. It was beginning to drive me insane as I knew it was here somewhere!!

Thanks guys.

Ps: OH's first words were "Oh *** that's MASSIVE, how good is that!?" :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: PMSL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh god what have I started :shock::shock::shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Please, please guys don't hold me responsible for your OH's passing out with shock - got a feeling some of your OH's are going to hate me for posting those pics :shock::lol:

No it's great - now my OH doesn't think i'm quite so barking mad for having a 10x8 shed and wanting a 12 foot run attached...! :lol: He now knows I could be wanting a whole lot more for my bunnies and reckons he's got off lightly with having to build mine! :lol:

He did love it though :D

PHEW :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sounds great what you're doing - & of course you're not barking mad - our bunnies are worth it aren't they? :D

Look forward to seeing lots of piccies :D

Back