• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Need help please reply!

kerry-123

Mama Doe
I checked on scoochs babies today all four alive, but when I put her back in she was over at the nest and now one is out of the nest crawling around :shock: its under her right now is he just sucking I'm really confused please help! They are one week old today.

The Kit is probably still latched on. Wait for Mum to move away from him then put him back in the nest.

Thanks jane, the mum just put him back, PHEW! I thought she rejected them or something bad there :shock: she has her face in the nest now ? Aw...you should of seen him/her...white with some black spots trying to walk and kept falling but yeah she's put him back panic over :shock: lol

Last edited:
Its very scarey but you and your bunny are doing a fab job:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:Good luck and please keep us posted on how they are doing?

Its very scarey but you and your bunny are doing a fab job:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:Good luck and please keep us posted on how they are doing?

Ofc :) Next time I check on them I'll take a sneaky pic ^^ The one who escaped the nest was white with a black mark on his/her back :p gorgeous! They will be gorgeous when they get up :)

Angels babies did the same but we caught them in time. They did it so much we had to pick the all up ( i know its not ideal) and put them in a large plastic sandwich box to stop them crawling away. I agree your bun sounds a great mum as well.

Angels babies did the same but we caught them in time. They did it so much we had to pick the all up ( i know its not ideal) and put them in a large plastic sandwich box to stop them crawling away. I agree your bun sounds a great mum as well.

Lol the little nippers!! They sound like Joey already he is the adventerous one :p

maybe you got one who will explore the world with no fear :lol:but she is a really good mummy...particularly if she never had a litter before because some females are a bit lost when they have their first babies and then nature takes it course and all goes well.

maybe you got one who will explore the world with no fear :lol:but she is a really good mummy...particularly if she never had a litter before because some females are a bit lost when they have their first babies and then nature takes it course and all goes well.

yep this is her first litter :) All proud of her, what's amazing is when we give birth we scream the place down she had four in the space of five minutes and not a peep outta her :shock: lol

it's good that everything went well... and you are going to have a tremendous time when they start crawling out of the nest :lol: little creatures moving around it must be a fabulous experience

it's good that everything went well... and you are going to have a tremendous time when they start crawling out of the nest :lol: little creatures moving around :lol: it must be a fabulous experience

Lol i know I can't wait :D I couldn't help but laugh when I seen the little one trying to walk and kept falling over lol she/he was white with some black spots on his/her back :love:

so you can have an idea already of his color ! because even before the hair grows the skin is colored... maybe that one will be a leader !!! I am sure you will have a good time seeing them grow into young rabbits...

so you can have an idea already of his color ! because even before the hair grows the skin is colored... maybe that one will be a leader !!! I am sure you will have a good time seeing them grow into young rabbits...

Yeah :) I seen the other three too :) Only seen one's head which was white and the other two are black like the daddy :love: Everyone wants me and mum to get rid of them but we're having none of it!

Back