• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First Binky!

sailaice

Young Bun
Omg Rhubarb just did his first Binky I filled up!! Rewarded him with some cauliflower for making me so so happy :D

My girls dont blinky at all. Mind you i think they were mis-treated or not really bothered with before i got them but woohoo on yours xxx

Last edited:
I don't think he got out much in his old home, we got him when he was 6 months old back in January and he'd been kept outdoors so on dry days he's always had run time but he seemed to act like it was the worst thing in the world, he's slowly got better and started to enjoy it.

We tried to let him free in the garden today and he looked traumatized so we put him in the run and left the top open so he was free to explore if he wanted to, he kept lifting his head up for a look obviously realising the run was open but he didn't attempt to come out of the run

Anyhoo I was sat looking at him out of the backdoor and the dog was wandering around the garden too (our chihuahua) and he just binkied about it must be a binky as I have read about them on here it was like he was skipping! He looked so happy! I was thrilled!!!

xxx

Back