• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding - Valentine with Dutchie, Bella & Chloe - new photos post #12

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
Today I'm bonding Fat Fluffs' Valentine (mini-rex) (now Albert) with webbkath's Chloe, Bella & former FF bun Dutchie.

All going REALLY well ... don't like to speak too soon but .... looking like job done :) :D :D [want to come and get them tomorrow or Tuesday morning Kath?]

DSC_0265.jpg

DSC_0264.jpg

DSC_0262.jpg

Last edited:
that looks quite promising...I love valentine....that photo of him peeping from behind the sofa is great :lol::lol:

Awww they are such good bunnies arent they :love: I love Chloes face on that first pic. Is he sitting with Bella more than Chloe? I could do Tuesday morning if it all stays ok. If I left home at 9 after the rush hour traffic I would probably be there for about half ten? Lets not jinx it though :roll:

:love: Aww what a fantastic foursome. Valentine is a very lucky bun. Well done Abi!!
I hope it goes just as smoothly with Briony

Awww they are such good bunnies arent they :love: I love Chloes face on that first pic. Is he sitting with Bella more than Chloe? I could do Tuesday morning if it all stays ok. If I left home at 9 after the rush hour traffic I would probably be there for about half ten? Lets not jinx it though :roll:

Agreed - let's not jinx it! :shock: Will see how things are later/tomorrow :D

TBH Albert is lying with them all - mostly the girls, but not one particular girlie. He spent quite a long time snuggles against Bella (as in the pics) but I've seen Chloe giving him a good licking and have seen Albert give Dutchie a little groom too :) x

All still very quiet. They flit from lying together to munching hay (LOTS of it!) and then back to lying together again :) All very quiet ... long may it last!! x

Here you go Kath ... more pics ... HAPPY bunnies :D :love:

Afternoon chilling:
DSC_0281.jpg

Tea last night:
DSC_0268.jpg

Look at Albert's happy feet! :D
DSC_0279.jpg

Bella & little Albert :)
DSC_0275.jpg

Oh wow look at the boys in that third pic so chilled out :love: they do look ready to come home Albert looks tiny compared to Bella in the last one

Yep, definitely ready to go home :) Dutchie was actually flat-out asleep earlier :lol: Albert is little but a happy boy with his new big mates! x

They miss you too (tho like the house!) and will be ready and waiting for their mum in the morning ... not long now! x

Back