• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SO proud of my Ella!!

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
I am so proud of my bunny,Ella its unreal!
Ella (For those of you who havent read her story) is a nervous bunny, who was treated really badly - hit,kicked and put on a trampoline while a child was on it :( she was fed human food and was going to be let out for the owls to eat
Today, I was doing the bunny MOT's! (as i call em :lol:) and Ella actually let me approach her, and pick her up!! I approached really slow, and with caution :lol: and she seemed pretty happy to accept me! She was an absolute gem while we sat with her in the garden and checked her over, and was even fine with us cutting her nails! :D
This is probably the most contact ive had with Ella, since her being at her old home, mostly to do with the fact shes not the most receptive of bunnys and prefers to be left to her own thing!
Im so chuffed :love::love::love::love:

it's so lovely when things like that happen! shows how forgiving bunnies are and that they don't deserve that kind of abuse. At least she's safe and happy now!:D

thats brilliant omg those :censored: who did that to her!! :O

Next door nieghbours :( It got to the point i was having to clean her out and give her propper bunny food because they just werent doing it. I threatened to contact the RSPCA and give them a care sheet and things did seem to improve, but standards slipped again! There was many a time ive seen them going to give her biscuits,crisps,bread and once even cat food :shock:
Poor little mite had the saddest little eyes youve ever seen when she first came to live with us :(
As I say, its the most contact ive had with Ella,since she left her old home (nearly a year a go now, MY MY! :D) as shes not very receptive and gets quite annoyed if you dare to even look at her :lol:
I actually posted on the forum about possibly rehoming her, but i took the advice I was given and now just respect that im merely an observer in her life, and just provide the food,water and clean accomidation she needs and deserves!
Our relationship does seemed to of improved because of this actually :lol:

That's wonderful news and you are lucky to have found each other...took me a while to learn that if I do what the buns want me to things are great :p

That's wonderful news and you are lucky to have found each other...took me a while to learn that if I do what the buns want me to things are great :p

:lol: Oh yes, its all about Queen Ella and her slave boy Fletcher! She actually attacks your legs when you go in, When i put her away she pulled on my trousers to say OI SILLY WOMAN U CAN GO NOW! :lol:

ElleBellaaaa :love: :love:

I am so happy for you & her visk!
I cant believe that - they are sick! How dare they do that to her. She is so lovely though :love: :love: :love:

Back