• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

when you hold a bunny close to your chest...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
please be careful if youre female...

its all i need to say :shock: :shock: :shock:

peanut protested majorly to bandage changing this evening...

my poor mum. all she wanted to do was help :lol:

he then pulled the material tag off her zip and started to eat it :roll::shock:

I once caught a fox sniffing around my rabbit run. I picked up my rabbit to bring him indoors, normally no problem, and got scratched to pieces. Poor thing had a panic attack and probably though I was the fox!

As we speak, I'm sitting here with a big, red scratch mark down my chest! :roll:

Now, where did I put that polo-neck to wear to work tomorrow ...

When i first adopted Pickle he was quite kicky and a friend asked me if i was self harming :shock::shock:

yep poor hubby just got it as i was trying to check mollys teeth. She doesnt like being held close. Grumpy she is and now he has battle scars oopps

I just got nailed (no pun intended :lol:) about 5 minutes ago! I like to wear tank tops, and Eddison likes to try and escape being held by climbing over my shoulder and jumping off my back. My shoulders are very very sad. :cry:

Ah, yes......I have a large assortment of attractive scars and scratches on my chest most of the time!!! :roll: :lol: I've got a couple of doozies on my face, too. :roll:

Ted used to come up and nip me on the boobs all the time. she's stopped now but she used to go for them :shock: :lol:

Bea managed to wind me a couple weeks ago, that wasn't very delightful. She's a big bunny with big feet! :shock:

I know that feeling :shock: ouch!

Our two boys also like to crunch on zips, which then means they don't work anymore - grrr!

Back