• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Trio

CazScho

Mama Doe
After we lost Harriet a few weeks ago, we decided to bond her partner Riley with our other bonded pair Pickle & Truffle, which left a spare set up....

We've also been fostering a rather gorgeous young man who came to us after Christmas as a house bunny, partly to see how we got along with having a bunny indoors with a view to having one permanently and partly just as a foster. He turned out to be the most gorgeous Dillon....:love: :love: :love:

P3070194.jpg

Dillon was in some ways the most perfect house bunny we could ask for (so clean!!!!) but we worried about how much time we were spending with him and he also took a real shine to our poor cat Sadie and her life soon became rather a trial of running to escape from his constant need to be her best friend!

So, we decided to adopt two lovely ladies from ARC - Lauren & Hannah who have now been renamed Jessica and Jemima. They were bonded with Dillon by Janice and came home last weekend. They're all quite young bunnies and are real live wires. I've spent the last week trying to get a shot of the three of them together in their new home (when it wasn't raining) and for the most part have failed dismally, as these buns cannot keep still for more than a second!!! They're just too excited by everything!!!

I did manage to get one....

P3290305.jpg

These are just individual shots of them, they really are the most beautiful bunnies :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Jessica (black on face)

P3230258.jpg

Jemima (white face)

P3290296.jpg

Dillon & Jemima

P3230246.jpg

Jessica (you can see how difficult she is to photograph!!!)

P3230252.jpg

Jessica & Jemima bunny bums :love:

P3290301.jpg

Back