• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nail clipping =|

kerry-123

Mama Doe
My guinea pig Heidi is being such a little madam!! I can't clip her front claws!! Everytime I go near them she squirms and breaks free or kicks me :shock: She really hates it for some reason! Need tips on how to get her to come around I've managed to get her back legs just need the front! Also need to clip Scoochs soon everytime I lift her now it's like shes stabbing me lol but she can never sit still either :roll: !

Just in case you have trouble again in the future, I've found that sometimes a towel really upsets my bun. So I just lay my body over him and he seems to not mind that so much and will stay still.

Also, he's about the size of a guinea :lol: so it might transfer well!

Just in case you have trouble again in the future, I've found that sometimes a towel really upsets my bun. So I just lay my body over him and he seems to not mind that so much and will stay still.

Also, he's about the size of a guinea :lol: so it might transfer well!

haha thanks I'm gonna try Scooch later vet said putting them on their back makes them so all calm and sleepy?

Practice makes perfect!!
My bun Phoebe who has been handled alot was a right terror today when i was doing his claws :censored: I find getting someone to cradle my bunny like a baby, while i clip the nails usally helps!
I have had to swaddle them in a towel before so i could do it!

Back