• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tips needed to check on the young

kerry-123

Mama Doe
I haven't checked on the babies in a few days, I tried but scooch has made such a safe cosy nest that I could barely get in to see them :shock: I'm so afraid of wreckin the nest how can I lift it up and check on them without destroying it? Bless her it looks like shes put alot of effort into it.
P.S they're one week today :)

can you not lift the top off, with my babies i jsut lifted the fur from the top to check with out disturbing the rest of the nest xxx Hope you can get to see if they are ok

can you not lift the top off, with my babies i jsut lifted the fur from the top to check with out disturbing the rest of the nest xxx Hope you can get to see if they are ok

Thanks yeah I think I can it's just pretty snug in there lol but I need to man up and get it done lol gonna do it later when Scooch is out for a run around.

i know what you mean as i didnt want to disturb to much but i thought i need to check and i was glad i did as when i looked at my second litter there was a dead one so was glad i got it out quick xx

i know what you mean as i didnt want to disturb to much but i thought i need to check and i was glad i did as when i looked at my second litter there was a dead one so was glad i got it out quick xx

thansk for the motivation gonna do it right now gonna give her a cudle get her scent on me.

same here, when Star made her nest she had 'layered' the fur on top so you could remove this and check the babies without moving/destroying the rest of the nest.

i hope they are all okay x

checked all alive :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D SO HAPPY!!

Two black ones ^^ Other two are white and I seen some black spots on them!! They were all cuddled up together in the corner, I covered them up well and just had to lift up a small section to get to them, they have deff been fed omg ....THEY HAVE SOME FUR!! AAAAH IM SO HAPPY!!!!!

Back