• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

guess what...homeless bunny has come home!!!!

mimi75

Alpha Buck
hi everyone just wanted to let you all know that nobby:)shock:as my husband has named him)the bunny i looked after and fell in love with last weekend when he was found roaming the main road at 2am,has come back to live with me.i text his owner yesterday to see how he was and asking her to keep my number incase she ever decided to rehome him,she text me back saying she had decided i could have him:D i am sooooo happy,she said she would miss him but realises she cannot look after him.so it is a happy ending all round.poor little fella will have to be neutered next i think!he is just so gentle and a real lap bunny.he is sat on the settee with me as i write this.

i do believe it was destiny jane:Dand as for the name-:oops:indeed!!!!although he does quite suit it oddly enough:lol:.can i ask some advice aswell please?all my rabbits,male and female,have always been neutered and i need to get nobby:roll: done now too but just want to check that i am doing the right thing for him because he is not at all aggressive,he is loving and doesn't appear to have any dirty spraying habbits?

I can't tell you how happy I am to hear this!

We will need some pictures now he's officially yours.

.... please can I be in the vet's waiting room when they call you in :shock:

.... please can I be in the vet's waiting room when they call you in :shock:[/QUOTE]

i know:lol:how funny will that be!

can i ask some advice aswell please?all my rabbits,male and female,have always been neutered and i need to get nobby:roll: done now too but just want to check that i am doing the right thing for him because he is not at all aggressive,he is loving and doesn't appear to have any dirty spraying habbits?

You will be doing the right thing by getting him neutered. I am so happy he is back with you. :)

can i ask some advice aswell please?all my rabbits,male and female,have always been neutered and i need to get nobby:roll: done now too but just want to check that i am doing the right thing for him because he is not at all aggressive,he is loving and doesn't appear to have any dirty spraying habbits?

You will be doing the right thing by getting him neutered. I am so happy he is back with you. :)

that's fantastic news. I guess the little guy is very attached to you then. Also, maybe the old owner is not as affectionate to the bun as you do. Show us photos.

I'm afraid your next step isn't neutering. It's pictures for us!! :love:

I'm so happy you got to have him. Sounds like he'll be very very loved.

Back