• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to do?

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
Hi all, I'm sorry I haven't been on for ages, but I have been soooo busy with my dressmaking the past few months.

Hubby has been approached by a colleague who has a friend who needs to rehome a housebun (obv knowing that we are bunny peeps) thinks we may know someone....

I'd like to help as the bunny will be taken to the RSPCA (if she hasn't already) but our local one is normally inundated with homeless bunnies and she may be turned away :(.

I have offered to take her temporarily if there is some one prepared to take her, but I am still awaiting more details.

I only know that she is friendly, litter trained and a large breed :?

I'm sorry if I shouldn't have posted here, but I just want some advice asap really before I end up taking on something without having a solution first.

Cheers :) x

Hi :wave:

I think if the bun is house trained then that's a great bonus. I'm not sure what exactly the advice is you're looking for...but I say go for it! :D

I was going to pm Soad, but I then realised I really don't have enough details at the mo, as I'm still waiting to hear back and like I said, I can only take her on temporarily.

Maybe I shouldn't get involved, but I can't help it when a bunny's involved...

OK, I have a few more dettails about this little girl, but as yet no age, name or spayed status :roll:. The reason she is no longer wanted is she apparently tends to be nibbly of walls, furniture and skirting boards. The poor girl is probably bored :roll:. She has a cage of some description and no health problems, but I'm concerned she's perhaps coming up to the age where she needs to be neutered, which could be a problem.

Anyway, I shall contact soad now about a proper rehoming thread in buns in need :D

Back