• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my BARC rescue piggie ginger (now chesney!)

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
Here is the gorgeous piggie i adopted from BARC! He has been here just over a wheek now and has settled in so well! We absolutely love him to bits! We have called him chesney as we think it suits him!

I can't believe how well he has settled in. He's really tame and playful. He likes his name and gets excited when i 'sing' it to him! :oops:

Photo-0273.jpg

Photo-0271.jpg

He's such a lovely piggie, he has a lovely nature. He's sweet but cheeky at the same time!

He is a great hay eater...and veg...and pellets...! lol...

Photo-0285.jpg

Photo-0268.jpg

He is always popcorning around and muttering to himself! lol... We have cuddles morning and evening and we have had some wheeks aswell which i'm very happy about! He wheeks for his veggie! :love:

He loves to be around people, and wheeks when we're talking!

He also loves the buns aswell and hops and gets excited when they hop past him! The buns are used to him now! When they first heard him wheeking they were like 'what the hell is that!' :lol:

Photo-0270.jpg

Photo-0269.jpg

Photo-0267.jpg

Just want to say thank you to BARC for letting us adopt him, and to natalie aswell for bringing him round. You'll be pleased to know he has settled in now and is really happy. :D We are on the look out for a wife for him now and we are planning to take him to tameside rabbit and guinea pig rescue soon so he can select a wife! :D

Hope everyone likes him. I absolutely love him! :love::love::love:

he looks realy happy ... :D

He is such a happy little thing! He loves company and cuddles! He sits on my knee at night before he goes back into his cage and i brush him and stroke him and he lies down when i brush him, gets all comfy and that. it's well cute! :love:

:wave::wave::wave: glad hes happy and settled. i'm really pleased he has found his voice again:D

yes, he definitely has! he likes to involve himself in conversations! i think he will be really loud when he has a wife aswell! but i can't wait! i love the wheeking! :D

Awww Lea, he looks so happy!!!!!!!!

Great to see the little man again!! :love: :love:

I told you in time he would find his voice :love: :love: :love:

Awww Lea, he looks so happy!!!!!!!!

Great to see the little man again!! :love: :love:

I told you in time he would find his voice :love: :love: :love:

hiya :wave:

he should be happy, he's treated like royalty! :lol: he sleeps out in the open now alot of the time instead of under the hay, although at the min he is sleeping under his blanket in his run while his slave cleans his cage! :lol:

i can't open the fridge without being wheeked at though! i only wanted to get a drink! :lol: then i come out the kitchen and bisc and matt are sat there waiting for food...after they've just had their veg! :roll::lol:

anyway, i'll post more pics soon and when he has a wife aswell. i think he should bond quite easily as he's lovely natured. :D

Ooooh is that a piggy I have met? Sounds like he has landed in a brill home and is happy as Larry!

You cant beat a ginger piggy to put a smile on your face!!!

Ooooh is that a piggy I have met? Sounds like he has landed in a brill home and is happy as Larry!

You cant beat a ginger piggy to put a smile on your face!!!

aww, larry would be a good name for a piggie! :lol:

i have ginger hairs all over the settee. my bf will be suspicious when he gets back as he already thinks i have a ginger obsession! :shock::lol:

hiya :wave:

he should be happy, he's treated like royalty! :lol: he sleeps out in the open now alot of the time instead of under the hay, although at the min he is sleeping under his blanket in his run while his slave cleans his cage! :lol:

i can't open the fridge without being wheeked at though! i only wanted to get a drink! :lol: then i come out the kitchen and bisc and matt are sat there waiting for food...after they've just had their veg! :roll::lol:

anyway, i'll post more pics soon and when he has a wife aswell. i think he should bond quite easily as he's lovely natured. :D

:wave: :wave: :D

Awww bless him!

I told you he was noisy didnt i :lol:

Be brill to see him with some girlies :love: :love: He will be in his element then! :D

He is gorgeous, I had him here for a few hours before dropping him off at Nats and he was following me around the kitchen and had a cuddle on my chest nibbling a cabbage leaf:love:

He is gorgeous, I had him here for a few hours before dropping him off at Nats and he was following me around the kitchen and had a cuddle on my chest nibbling a cabbage leaf:love:

aww, that's so sweet! :love: he likes to follow bisc and matt around from the other side of the run! i might let him have time on his own in the whole lounge tomorrow - i want him to follow me! lol... so sad!

mind you, don't reckon bisc and matt will appreciate ches in their lounge but it'll only be for a bit and they will have to watch from the cage for once!

Back