• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I was mugged by bunnies today

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: They wanted my smarties cookie. I was just minding my own business and I was set upon, clambered over and brutally licked :shock:

*whispers*I think starlight must put something in their water*

Last edited:
:shock: They wanted my smarties cookie. I was just minding my own business and I was set upon, clambered over and brutally licked :shock:

*whispers*I think Starlight must put something in their water*

:shock: :shock: Norty buns...was this the Dagenham Four? :lol:

The guilty parties were the innocent looking ones with white noses here:

Kris.jpg

The horror! :shock: I think there must be something in the water in general, as I sat trying to fill up Mimi's pellet bowl, and I was trampled and clawed by .45 kilos of fluff! I may never get over the experience. :cry:

Maybe we should form a support group! :lol:

:oops::oops:
I will apologise on behalf of them, they have had a serious telling off!!
As soon as they heard the cake wrappers, they were off, like a druggie looking for a fix :shock:
I did warn you to be careful with cake¬!!:lol:
I told Scraggles off and she is in the naughty corner for trying to take it out of your mouth!:shock::oops::lol:
And Moonie is sorry for clambering over you and trying to root through your pocket :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: arent they little devils..but its sooo funny when you can watch someone else being mugged by your sweet little innocent buns:lol::lol:

Mum got mugged for her garlic pizza the other day.......Starlight watch out....he's a ****** for pizza and poppers!

Back