• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO webbkath ... Hello mum!

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
Hello Mum :wave:
Auntie Abi has picked me up from the barn this afternoon :) I've had a ride in the carrier up the motorway and now I'm settling into my nice temporary pad in the garage. Auntie Abi has been giving me LOTS of cuddles ... she says I'm almost as cute as her rexy Roo :love: although she definitely thinks you need to think of a new name for me!
Looking forward to meeting you and my new mates tomorrow,
Lots of Love,
Valentine xx

P3280335.jpg

Awwww hello gorgeous boy :wave: The other three have been out all day getting lots of exercise ready for their journey tomorrow, they have packed some Timothy Hay and SS pellets to share and are looking forward to seeing you xx

Auntie Abi says to bring the new carrier please in case she has to take us on any journeys! Please think of a new name for me!
Valentine x

Dont worry new carrier is also ready (only just fits in the car :oops:) so far I am thinking Zac or Ben but im sure I will know when I meet you.

PS: there is a little pressie packed for Auntie Abi too to help steady her bonding nerves but shhh dont tell her :no:

Auntie Abi says that she likes the idea of ZAC :D (she doesn't think I'm a Ben!). And I won't tell her about the pressie ... tho she's very calm about the bonding anyway and says she can't wait to see Dutchie & the girls again :D
V xx

Back