• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BARC Babies super cute pics MORE PICS pg 3

minimack

Mama Doe
Well what can i say when i was around at Angies this afternoon to pick up my pair for bonding, i saw a box moving on the table. I had to look didnt i, i just could not help myself taking on 2 more foster bunnies :roll:

I think you will see why :love::love:

Introducing Peter Pan and Tinkerbell :love:

208.jpg

212.jpg

I will get better pics asap

Last edited:
awwww these are just as cute as the other 2 i saw earlier. hope your taking them to the vets though, angies names again :roll:

Lol bless them Tinkerbell came with her name so obviously he had to be peter pan :lol::lol::lol:

Peter is the lopped bunny and yes they are all beautiful :love:

well i've just looked at you set up and i'm sure you could put another two in there easily ;):lol:

Now, now Tracey & Michelle - I will be divorced if I try to 'smuggle' any more bunnies in :roll:

Mind you there's a thought :lol::lol::lol: I don't mean it honestly, who would do me set ups like Mark? ;):lol:

Now, now Tracey & Michelle - I will be divorced if I try to 'smuggle' any more bunnies in :roll:

Mind you there's a thought :lol::lol::lol: I don't mean it honestly, who would do me set ups like Mark? ;):lol:

Lol would he even notice 2 more in that set up;)

Back