• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zola going to See my Vet tonight

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Zola as a swelling on his nose, he is still eating, running about and doing everything he normally does. When you touch the swelling he doesn't flinch or anything but has started sneezing a little. My vet as said to take him in at 8pm tonight and he will have a look at him. I really hope it isn't an abcess as I don't think I could take anymore bad news at the moment:cry:

Oh Kay it never rains but pours does it :cry: Hoping everything is ok with Zola & keeping my fingers crossed for him xxx

We are treating Zola for pasterulla at the moment, I have got to just keep an eye on the swelling and give Caroline a call at home if I notice it getting any bigger because it actually feels like it is in or on the bone slightly to the side of the bridge of the nose. We just need to get some control over the pasturella first and then we can do some xrays as Zola didn't want to play at keeping still while being xrayed tonight so he will need to be sedated (the little monkey) my vet isn't ruling out an abcess though (surprise, surprise) and if it is it is going to be quite a major op to try and remove it (why couldn't he have a swelling in an easy place is it really to much to ask :roll:)
Just relieved I haven't had any more bad news:cry:

He is fine in himself and always has been. He was sat asa normal waiting for his breakfast and he his running about as normal:D

Back