• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There were 12 in the bed! U/D 31/3 now a group of 9 & a group of 5! New pics 21.30pm

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
There were 12 in the bed! U/D 31/3 now a group of 9 & a group of 5! New pics 21.30pm

OMG am I mad or what?????? :shock:

Today I am attempting to bond 12 of our buns into one big group :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

At the moment I am holed up in our spare room with Poppy, Libby, Eve, Mimi, Bracken, Minnie, Ruby, Harry, Arthur, Jake, Tiny Tim & Teddy - GULP!!!!

Thank God for RU!!!!!

I so hope this works out - they keep going through phases of snuggling all up together & then try to sort out whose top bun - at the moment it's little Jake our white nethie cross :shock:

Here's a few pics of them - wish me luck - got a feeling I'm going to need it :shock::shock::shock: As well as vodka, wine, chocolate, crisps, cream buns, valium & more valium - oh & a nice big helping of trifle :lol::lol::lol:

DSCF3250.jpg

DSCF3261.jpg

DSCF3263.jpg

DSCF3258.jpg

DSCF3251.jpg

Will keep you posted as to what happens - don't think I'll be getting much sleep this weekend :roll:

Last edited:
:shock::shock::shock::shock:

you are a brave lady!!!!!

good luck xxx

Well that's one way of putting it :shock::lol::lol::lol:

Probably more like I am insane & completely barking mad :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the good luck wishes, will let you know what happens xx

:shock::shock::shock:Good luck! You're going to need it (along with trifle and ...more trifle).

:shock::shock: Good luck!

Would you notice if one of them......let's say...ummm....Harry.....was missing? :lol:

*gets big coat*

:shock::shock: Good luck!

Would you notice if one of them......let's say...ummm....Harry.....was missing? :lol:

*gets big coat*

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Errrrrrmmmmm yep :lol::lol::lol::lol: I have to say Harry is a sweetie pie - he was an unwanted child's pet :roll: I mean how could anyone not want Harry :roll::roll::roll:

They look amazing together - a big pile of bunnies! Hope it works out. What accommodation will they live in as a group?

My Cloud was an unwanted pet too, the little girl got bored of him when he was only 7 weeks old (so you can imagine at what age the pet shop sold him :evil: ). And everyone here loves him, and all our visitors love him.

I just really love chinchilla coloured bunnies. :love: Have no more space though. :( Tiny Tim looks really tiny compared to the others, but sooooo cute.:)

They look amazing together - a big pile of bunnies! Hope it works out. What accommodation will they live in as a group?

A 8ft x 5ft playhouse with different levels in it - which is inside an aviary of 21ft x 10ft :D My husband is busy getting it ready for them at the moment - for now they are all inside & have been all winter in big pens in our loft room, but we're hoping they'll move outside mid - to end of April. One end of the aviary though (about 5ft x 10 ft) will be pemmed off for a group of 3 buns & a 6ft hutch. Ollie, Amber & Oscar will go in there - I really don't think I'll be able to get those 3 to bond with these 12 :cry: Will post a pic of it in a little while.

My Cloud was an unwanted pet too, the little girl got bored of him when he was only 7 weeks old (so you can imagine at what age the pet shop sold him :evil: ). And everyone here loves him, and all our visitors love him.

I just really love chinchilla coloured bunnies. :love: Have no more space though. :( Tiny Tim looks really tiny compared to the others, but sooooo cute.:)

I know I love chinchilla buns too - but sadly we've no more room either :cry:

Tiny Tim is tiny but trust me he's got the biggest attitude :shock::lol: We think he's got little man syndrome :lol:

A 8ft x 5ft playhouse with different levels in it - which is inside an aviary of 21ft x 10ft :D My husband is busy getting it ready for them at the moment - for now they are all inside & have been all winter in big pens in our loft room, but we're hoping they'll move outside mid - to end of April. One end of the aviary though (about 5ft x 10 ft) will be pemmed off for a group of 3 buns & a 6ft hutch. Ollie, Amber & Oscar will go in there - I really don't think I'll be able to get those 3 to bond with these 12 :cry: Will post a pic of it in a little while.

I'm so jealous! Look forward to the pics :)

Was just going to take some pics of their new accomodation & the batteries have died on me :?:roll: Just re-charging them & will post some in a little while :D

Last edited:
This is where our group will be living all being well if they bond ok :) We've still got quite a lot of work to do on it yet - tomorrow we're fitting a tarpaulin roof & hopefully going to start tiling the floor inside the playhouse. After that we need to put some different levels inside the playhouse & also round the sides of the aviary. Will post some more pics as we do the work :D

DSCF3265.jpg

DSCF3266.jpg

oohohh that looks soooo good!
My thinking is currently, imagine how much food your gunna have to put in there!
and imagine how much poo there will be!

Back