• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much do people pay for vaccinations?

gillmanning

Alpha Buck
:wave: Hi I'm just wondering how much people pay for their bunny booster vaccinations (Myxo and VHD). My vet charges £23.47 for the Myxo booster and £32.00 for the VHD booster. Is this a good price? Thanks

Not sure why your vet charges so much more for the VHD:?
Which vacs does he use Cylap or Lapinject..should say on vacs cert..as Lapinject is so cheap most vets charge much too much for it

If a full health check is included then a price around £20 per vacs would be fair..I think above this for what most vets do..quick listen to chest if you're lucky..some vets just jab and go:shock:....is overpriced...just my opinion

Not sure why your vet charges so much more for the VHD:?
Which vacs does he use Cylap or Lapinject..should say on vacs cert..as Lapinject is so cheap most vets charge much too much for it

If a full health check is included then a price around £20 per vacs would be fair..I think above this for what most vets do..quick listen to chest if you're lucky..some vets just jab and go:shock:....is overpriced...just my opinion

my vet does a heart, teeth (and last time pearls eyes), plus weighs the buns before they get the jabs.

same with Ralph he gets the full works too but his jab costs £30.60 (10% discount)

I am about to pay £17.45 each (somewhere around that price) for mixi injection on Monday, for two of my bun's. I haven't asked about the VHD yet! (they dont go a joint offer price). I dont know what that includes yet as I haven't had jabs with this vet yet! Will let you know on Monday!

Id shop round if i were you :?

I pay £10.28 for mine, though the vet isnt at all bunny savvy! My bunny savvy vets charge £23 each! I dont understand how they can differ so much :roll: xXx

Back