• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bif......got her three years ago today

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
happy gotcha day to my wickle girlie who made the last 6 months of oscars life so happy by being his wifey.
5 days after my dads funeral we went to see a mate for oscar...and it was you sweetie:love::love:

my mum got hugs from you as youd had your brother and mate for 18 months when you got rescued and they rehomed your brother in 2 days:( so you felt her loss too.
it made my mum cry and smile.

youve never been one for people but you have your moments darling:love::love:

youve lost 2 husbuns been split from another and your now back with him.

youve been very close to death and was misdiagnosed with cancer. if i hadnt gone for that second opinion and advice from here id have listened to the vets and had you pts:(

you adopted our two daffy cats and even litter trained salem:shock:
to them you will always be their mummy.

Youve been the longest staying bunny weve had......and one with the most health problems but we all love you very much.

love you lots says your husbun..bertie.

we love you too sweetheart:love:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

happy gotcha day :wave::wave::wave::wave:

p.s. why didnt your mummy post pics of your gorgeous self :(

Awwww Happy Happy Day sweetie pie :love:

Be a good girl or I'll have to come down and give you a big cuddle ;)

Can't believe it's three years ago I first met you, alone and scared in your big hutch, how times flies :love:

I knew when I first saw you, you'd be a very special bunny and you've proved that to your Mum, I'm just so glad I know you're being well loved :D

aww she says aunty gem can come for a cuddle..shes always remebered otyu which is so strange.i guess cos you spent so much time aorund her in the rescue she trusted you.

shes a right madam now and rules the house..and is moody as heck but shes loved so very much and has been through so very much both before coming to the rescue and since bei ng with me..shes lost two husbuns.

shes back with her big bertie..but now i think shes the protector even if he does insist on trying:lol:

ill txt you when i know more about caspers prognosis...then you can come visit our liitle helicopter eared little girl..oh and give a hug to bertie too:lol:

:wave:

Back