• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just got back from the vets...:(

BwfcAngel

Mama Doe
...and they asked me if i could rehome a stray they have. Its a male cross, medium sixed bunny who is white/mink coloured...they think. They're not sure cos he was brought in by the RSPCA having been spray painted blue and green by kids on Wednesday night :cry: He's got the most trusting, beautiful brown eyes ive ever seen. :love:

The vets reckon that he was well looked after cos he's been neutered and is really friendly and trusting. Which is prob how the kids got hold of him in the first place :cry:

They think he's been a stray for a while cos he's a bit thin and needs a good groom. The poor thing though, considering everything he's been through, is friendly and blo0dy lovely!!!

He was found on Market street in the centre of Farnworth in Bolton. He's gorgeous and i was very sad to have to leave him at the vets. I think they were gonna give Kayj a call in a couple of days to see if she can take him. I've said i could have him as a short term foster if necessary but ive just nowhere to put another bun long term.

Such a sad story...again...:cry:

I haven't had any phone calls off any one to say they have lost one and I am the one that people would contact in this area:roll:.

I have room for him so it isn't a problem taking him it is just that our vets know I am up to my eyes with moving and stuff:D

I haven't had any phone calls off any one to say they have lost one and I am the one that people would contact in this area:roll:.

I have room for him so it isn't a problem taking him it is just that our vets know I am up to my eyes with moving and stuff:D

i always feel sadder when there neutured etc, i dont know why.

im glad u can help him :love:

:) xx

Just got back from vets with this little guy and he is gorgeous and will make somebody a very happy bunny owner. He had had a bath in swarfega to get the spray paint off him and he just as a faint green stripe now. Will post pics later:D

How awful! How could kids do this?! I would really love to know what their parents are like :censored: seriously what would pocess people to be so cruel? It boggles me?!

Back