• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding has began! U/d MORE PICS. :D

Mazda

Warren Veteran
Properly this time, they are gonna stay together. It all going really well :D x x

Pics will follow. x x

Edit: I know i said i was going to do it the easter hols. But i couldnt wait. :lol: x

Last edited:
S7303003.jpg

S7303004.jpg

S7303005.jpg

S7303006.jpg

What do yah think? :love:

Yes they are.:)
she just humped him. :lol: But yea, she keeps wanting him to groom her, but he tries to hump her head, and she runs away.

Look
S7303008.jpg

:love:

Hi

Im so excited for him. Hope all goes well - Im sure he's well happy that he has such a gorgeous girlie to cuddle up with now.

Ive been thinking about him loads this week and still missing him like mad. He is one special bun and it warms my heart to know he's gonna be settled with a little mate and no longer be a lonely little bun. Good luck my little man! ;)

hes a special boy :D

He jsut groomed pebble, then she groomed him back. :love: Now they are both flopped. :love: They are so happy. :love:

I didnt hear them at all in the night, the hamster woke me up though! :lol::lol:

I just woke up and fed them, now they are grooming each other. :D x

Back