• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eric and Ernie are 1 TODAY!! Pic heavy

Hello
Sorry posting this today (friday) as I am at work all day tomorrow and won't get time to post.

I found out recently that Eric and Ernie are 1 tomorrow!!
There was a 3rd Brother too. I hope he has a great day and knows I think of him often!

I just want to share some of the special times I have had with them over their time with me (i'll probably do the same again on their 1st Gotcha day too:lol::lol:

So here are my babies/big boys!!

100_2316-1.jpg

Eric Chilling
100_2342.jpg

Ernie Chilling
100_2389.jpg

ernie
100_2355.jpg

Eric
100_2354.jpg

Erics roly poly

Sharing a cookie

Chilling in the garden 2 weeks ago
Rabbits003-1.jpg

My handsome boys

HAppy Birthday Boys!! I lurves you sooooooo much:love::love:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday boys :wave:
hope mummy spoils ya.

I haven't bought them anything yet!!!:oops::oops::oops:

Might have to pop out in a minute and see what the pet shop has, although I think they have everything from there already!!:lol::lol::lol:

But they will have lots of cuddles tomorrow night - if they let me:lol::lol::lol:

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY

Just give them a nice big birthday breakfast (big bowl of veg) and im sure they will be happy.

Have a lovely day tomorrow boys, i hope its sunny and not rainy :D:D:D

Eric and Ernie say thank you everyone:wave::wave::wave::wave:
"mummy can't call us her little babies anymore - weeez big boys now!"

I am missing them like crazy today! Will make up for it later though:)

Oh Eric and Earnie you are both big boys now and very handsome. Happy Birthday. I think you will always be your mummy'd babies though ;)

Beige: I think you need to start writing a belated birthday present list NOW

Oh Eric and Earnie you are both big boys now and very handsome. Happy Birthday. I think you will always be your mummy'd babies though ;)

Beige: I think you need to start writing a belated birthday present list NOW

Eric: Good idea Beige:p:p (hops off to find pen and paper:lol::lol:).....

Dear Mummy
Now weez are 1 we would like some raisins and lots of them -theyzzzz our favourites. Also, we want a bigger run, so when its hot we can binky lots!

Ernie: Dear Mummy
Can I please have a new tunnel, as Eric keep hogging the old one and doesn't let me play. That's all I would like:):) I Love you:):)

Eric: and I also want a scooter and a parachute and I want to go on a roller coaster and a trampoline................

Ernie: Eric you are so greedy.

Eric: I am NOT! I just know what I like.

Back