• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wanting to rescue!

Michelle666

Mama Doe
Ive got my two big conti girls, but i keep thinking about rescuing another. Thing is would i need to get him/her a companion?

I wouldnt be able to have another shed&run in the garden, so i just thought i'd ask whats preferred! I keep looking at the REW's that are on here and they remind me so much of my first bun Snowy :(

You would need to adopt a pair if they were to live outside, but if you got 'normal' size bunnies you wouldn't need another shed, a hutch would be fine.
Janice is bonding a lovely white pair for ARC at the moment - see your Stories and Photos , This week in Twickenham...

Ive got my two big conti girls, but i keep thinking about rescuing another. Thing is would i need to get him/her a companion?

I wouldnt be able to have another shed&run in the garden, so i just thought i'd ask whats preferred! I keep looking at the REW's that are on here and they remind me so much of my first bun Snowy :(

I have the lovely Toby here looking for a new home with a wifey :love:
You are welcome to come and meet him. :)

Back