• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Health Checks in Greater Manchester

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
If anybody would like to bring their rabbits for a free health & dental check and get their rabbits microchipped for £5 then you can come along to Bradley Fold Trading Centre, Bradley Fold, Bolton, BL2 6RT on Saturday April 4th from 11am to 2pm. The vet checks are being done by my 2 vets:D

Hi Kay,
I live in the Clifton of Swinton and wondered which vets you use, I have seen reference to PM's at Wardley on your website and wonder whether you use vets based at Wardley? Hope you don't mind me asking! I transferred Parsley from our usual vet last year as they were better equipped to help her and 1 vet in particular is really good with our current buns (excuse the pun!!!)

I use PetMedics at Wardley and the only vets I see are Caroline Purnell, Lloyd Davies, Paul, Ben . But Caroline & Lloyd are my actual vets and are superb and a few members off here would tell you the same:D Paul is also really good with rabbits:D

Thanks Kay. I have seen Claire more often than not (and she has been great) but when Parsley was at her worst it was Caroline, I think saw, she was very frank and gave me some real honest advice which although difficult to digest was what both me and Parse needed. I decided to take the new buns there and with what you've said I feel that this is the best place to take them.

So sorry to read about Bonnie and I hope Zola's okay x

Thanks Kay. I have seen Claire more often than not (and she has been great) but when Parsley was at her worst it was Caroline, I think saw, she was very frank and gave me some real honest advice which although difficult to digest was what both me and Parse needed. I decided to take the new buns there and with what you've said I feel that this is the best place to take them.

So sorry to read about Bonnie and I hope Zola's okay x

Claires ok:D

is it easy to get to on public transport. Had checks done two weeks ago, but two still need chipping

Is anyone going from the Oldham area? I would be willing to help with petrol costs.

Just thought I would remind everyone in Greater Manchester about the FREE HEALTH CHECKS tomorow. We are also microchipping rabbits for £5. You don't have to be in the Greater Manchester Area to come along as everyone is welcome from wherever:D:D
The Vets are my two own personal vets who are excellent:D

Back